A Commercial Concrete and Asphalt Business You Can Trust
Pro-Pave, Inc. is a commercial concrete and asphalt business founded in 2001 by two friends, Paul Addington and Thomas Martin. The company started as a quality residential paving provider in the Washington, DC area. Now it’s the go-to firm for large commercial paving projects in the Mid-Atlantic.
Unlike many DC-area commercial paving companies, Pro-Pave is not on its second or third generation of leadership. Paul and Thomas are proud to have started their commercial asphalt business from the ground up. As their company’s original owners, they feel best equipped to keep up with industry trends and deliver top-notch paving services to clients.
Pro-Pave, Inc. provides a full range of commercial paving services for private, commercial, and municipal projects of many types, including K-12 schools, higher education, military, retail, and multi-family residential.
Pro-Pave’s asphalt business clients include some of the nation’s top building contractors. Projects have included commercial paving work at some of the region’s most treasured sites, including Arlington National Cemetery and the Pentagon.
Our mission is to proactively meet our clients’ needs through proficient project management and a prolific commitment to quality customer service.
Here is what distinguishes us from other DC-area commercial paving companies:
- We are Pro-Client. Our timely response to inquiries, plus on-time and on-budget project completion ensures satisfaction.
- We are Pro-Quality. Trusted by the nation’s top contractors, our team comprises the industry’s most experienced professionals who use only the highest-quality materials.
- We are Pro-Safety. Our efficient processes minimize disruptions to business operations while ensuring the safety of those on or near the jobsite.
Visit our Services page to learn what our clients think of our unique approach.
Pro-Pave, Inc. is a member of these associations:
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- CAI (Community Associations Institute)
- HCCA (Heavy Construction Contractors Assn.)
- ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
- IFMA (International Facility Management Assn.)
- MWAA (Metropolitan Washington Airport Authority)
- NVAA (Northern Virginia Apartment Assn.)
- NAPA (National Asphalt Pavement Assn.)
- PMA (Property Management Assn.)
- SWaM (Small, Women & Minority-Owned)
- VDOT (Virginia Dept. of Transportation)